At Sharjah British International School, our vision is to create complete and well rounded students whose creativity, confidence, ability, appreciation and awareness of their world enhances their future prospects and the quality of life for everyone.
We aim to do this by offering all of our students the opportunity to learn in a fostering, creative and tolerant environment where they will be encouraged to develop their personality so they can fully integrate into our global community.
At Sharjah British International School, we: Support, Honour, Appreciate, Protect and Encourage.
We SHAPE our students’ futures.
We believe that Sharjah British International School is a high-quality establishment that is working towards the engineering of a new generation. This is done by encouraging learning, thereby helping our students build their character and support their national identity.
To our Students
- We believe that everyone can be someone.
- We believe in you, not just who you are now, but who you will be.
- We want you to achieve more than you ever thought possible and to aspire to the highest possible level.
- We recognise the importance of individuality, but believe that motivation is the critical factor in achieving success.
- We believe that all students should be free to experience success.
- We encourage a climate of achievement and of learning for life, we hope you make the most of it.
- We hope you anticipate each day with excitement and will in the future look back on your time with us with fondness.
- We know that you have hidden talents and we encourage you to discover them with us.
- We believe that we can help you make a really positive impact on your life and allow you to experience international cultures while working with your peers.
At Sharjah British International School, our vision is to make possible complete students..Read More
We aim to do this by offering all our students the opportunity to learn in a fostering,Read More
We, here at Sharjah British International School, would really enjoy having your children with usRead More
Letters to the School
Students are microcosms that reflect all that is good in human society"...Read More