Teachers at Sharjah British International School have a crucial role to play in cultivating a creative environment in the teaching and learning. They guide and assist the children in learning through experience and inquiry. It is this spirit that has led them to search for new educational horizons, and become the bonding force that ties us all together.
Some of the criteria used to carefully select our teachers include a proven track record in:
- Teaching excellence
- Knowledge of the latest developments in educational techniques, resources and methods.
- Providing support, motivation and praise, and encouraging a creative atmosphere in the classroom.
- The skill to blend the care and discipline, energy, learning and imagination that good teaching requires.
- Being highly critical and deeply concerned about creating improvement in teaching standards and educational procedures.
- Concern for the moral development of students in accordance with our common values and culture.